Single Molded Carbon Fiber Rod For Strings Instruments
Carbon Fiber Neck Rods For Strings Instruments 310 x 6.5 x 5.1 mm CF-510
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stockCompare
- Single Molded Carbon Fiber Rod For Strings Instruments
- Stronger than an equivalent volume of steel, carbon fiber rods can supplement an adjustable truss rod to help prevent neck twisting.
- Short sections can be installed to reinforce the base of a peghead. Formed with heat and pressure in an epoxy base, carbon fiber adds little weight but adds significant stiffness.
- A very lightweight rigid option for neck building.
- meassures: 310 x 6.5 x 5.1 mm
- Made in Japan.