- Oire Nomi is the standard chisel used by Japanese carpenters and cabinetmakers.
- They harden to more than HRC 65 so it will maintain a sharp edge for much longer than a western equivalent chisel.
- The overall length is approximately 216 mm (8.5 “).
- Blade length 60 mm / 2.36″.
- These professional grade chisels are made from high carbon steel (White # 2 steel) laminated to a low carbon backing steel.
- They feature white oak handles, fitted with steel rings finished with a top of ready-to-use mushrooms .
- Measures: 24 mm
- Made in Japan.