– Head diameter: 33 mm.
– Head length: 60 mm.
– Overall length: 330 mm.
– Overall Weight: 448 gr.
– Japanese white oak handle
Kakuri Ryuzo Daruma Japanese Hammer 375 gr – 41229
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stockCompare
- Carpenters rounded hammer.
- Daruma hammers come with a plump, short head with a wide face which provides great balance for chiseling & hammering.
- One face is flat and the other face is slightly curved, called the “kigoroshi-men”.
- This curved face is used to drive a nail into the wood without damaging the surrounding surface.
- When a joint is tight while putting together a joinery structure, the curved face of the hammer can be used to pound out and shrink the joint.
- The pounded wood joint later will re-expand to the original thickness after it has been connected.