NUX Mini Core Rivulet Digital Chorus Guitar Pedal
- A crystal clear river flowing, transparent. The Rivulet design concept ! Old-school Analog Chorus has always been warm but it was hungry for dynamic completion.
- NUX’s modern-tech DSP yields a perfect combination of both worlds: analog and digital.
- To achieve all of the Rivulet Chorus objectives, our engineers had to developed an algorithm that mimics the principle of BBD chips–the key component of Analog Chorus effect.
- Rivulet’s low-frequency oscillation provides the traditional analog chorus tone discerning ears have come to expect in a true chorus pedal.
- Dynamic tone and noise elimination capabilities put Rivulet into a completely separate category from cheap analog pedals.
- Quality-grade BBD chips in large quantity have become incredibly rare, so this method isn’t practical for making an affordable analog chorus device.
- Using DSP technology, NUX is able to offer a mini-pedal with a contrasting array of chorus tones.
- We selected 3 essentials, each with a voice that can be upgraded with a quick, user-friendly firmware download.
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply,90mA current draw
- Weight: 174g/ 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94(l) × 51(w) x 53(h) mm / 3.7(l) × 2.0(w) x 2.08(h) inches.