Reverend Kingbolt, Metallic Copper Fire CUSTOM PICKUPS
PIN-LOCK TUNERS – GRAPHITE NUT
WILKINSON WVS50 IIK TREMOLO
- CUSTOM PICKUPS
- We design our own proprietary custom pickups, to achieve the best tonal match with our instruments. Reverend pickups are also specifically designed for each position, for balanced volume and tone when switching.åÊ
- KORINA BODY
- Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
- BASS CONTOUR
- This passive bass roll-off is great for tightening up the low end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang.åÊVariable pickup voicing at your fingertips!
- PIN-LOCK TUNERS
- A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes. Also, the posts are custom height, eliminating the need for a second string tree.
- WILKINSON WVS50 IIK TREMOLO
- Features include saddles that lock to the baseplate, adjustable arm swing tension, and a push-in/no freeplay arm. Combined with our graphite nut and pin-lock tuners, it stays in tune even under aggressive whammy action.
- GRAPHITE NUT
- We use a graphite impregnated nut on all Reverend instruments.åÊGraphite reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.