- Japanese Saw Rasp – Made in Japan – Rubber Handle.
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades, Non-clogging design, double-sided – Coarse (11 teeth per inch), and a fine side(25 teeth per inch).
- Designed to remove wood on the push stroke, 9” (220mm) blade length and 13 ½”(340mm) Overall length with wooden handle.
- This 9″ Japanese Saw Rasp works great at rapidly remove wood stock and is suitable for the guitar neck and body shaping from start to finish.
- One side is coarse for rapid wood removal and a fine side for the finishing cuts, the unique saw blade design eliminates clogging and will save you a lot of time.