- Spirocore strings have a flexible multiwire spiral rope core.
- They offer a longer period of musical vibration and signifi- cantly reduce inertia. Spirocore strings are equally effective when playing arco or pizzi- cato.
- They are highly responsive and long lasting.
- Spirocore strings, widely recognized as “the reference standard”, are renowned for their distinctive tone and playability.
- Made in Austria.
- Genuine Thomastik-Infeld Product.
Thomastik Spirocore Single Cello G Medium 4/4 String Tungsten Wound S32
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stockCompare
Thomastik’s basic principle is to develop a high quality musical string at the latest technological level.
The combination of craftsmanship, technology and a highly qualified team is the secret of the success of Thomastik-Infeld.
This is a company that has been manufacturing instrument strings for almost 100 years, located in Vienna, Austria.
They have also focused on sustainability in social and environmental areas.
As well as in the provision of individual service to excite musicians through their products.
Strings produce music.
On the one hand, the variety and beauty of the timbres depend on the various manufacturing materials, on the other, they depend on the combination chosen in the wound.