Skip to content
Degree Protractors for Luthiers – CE-1433
Out of stock
- Professional quality, round-head protractor an ideal tool for luthiers for to accurately gauge angles in guitar work: neck joint trajectories, peghead pitches, saddle slot angles and tool setup.
- The graduated arm and protractor feature precision etched numbers on a hard, chrome finish that will last a lifetime. The protractor reads from 0 to 180 degrees in both directions for added convenience.
- The graduated arm reads in 1/32 Inch increments and will measure up to 6 Inch. Packaged in a protective pouch.
- Hardened Stainless Steel with a Chrome finish.
- 0 -180 Degree Protractor that reads in both directions.
- Graduated arm reads in 1/32 Inch increments and will measure up to 6 Inch.
- Packaged in a protective pouch.