- Nakaya is one of the most prominent saws manufacturers in Japan. The Nakaya Dozuki D-210C is a saw made of high quality Swedish steel.It has the following features 1 Designed to be strong and highly durable for long-term use. 2 High quality Swedish tempered steel. 3 Comfortable rattan handle. 4 Replaceable blades that can be changed with minimum effort.
- Use: cross section when creating fine furniture, manufacturing acoustic boxes and musical instruments.
- Blade length: 210 mm, Blade thickness: 0.20 mm, Depth of cut: 40 mm, Overall length: 515 mm. TPI: 32 teeth per inch.
- High quality swedish tempered steel. Comfortable rattan handle.
- Replaceable blades that can be changed with minimum effort.
- Made in Japan.