Fret Cutter TL-FC190, Fret Puller TL-TC10, Fret Cutter w/button lock C-C28.
- This kit includes 3 pieces made in Japan: two fret cutters (for stainless steel and other materials) and a fret puller.
- TL-FC190: 190mm total length with 26mm blade width. Flat and sharp cutting edge makes a very flat fret end. This is not suitable for stainless frets. (A recommended tool for stainless frets: C-C68). The material is made of special steel which called High Carbon tool steel.
- TL-TC10: This Fret Puller has a flattened blade. Not suitable to cut the wires. Perfect for pulling out the frets from the fingerboard.
- C-C28: Fret Cutter w/button lock. 210mm total length. Excellent for Frets, Piano wire, and Needle springs. We recommend using stainless wire cutting.
- All the pieces are made from the best quality materials.