- Hosco replacement Stratocaster body, made in Japan from North American three-piece swamp ash.
- This body has been routed, shaped, and sanded ready for its final finish.
- The typical weight is around 4.80 pounds and comes routed for the traditional 3 single coils, control cavity, jack socket, and bridge.
- Pre-drilled for 4 neck mounting screws and 6 hole vintage tremolo bridge with a spacing of 2 3/16” (56mm) center to center of the two outer holes. Thickness: 44.5 mm.
- Neck pocket measurements: Width: 2 3/16 inches, Length: 76mm, Depth: 17.3mm.