- Hosco replacement Telecaster body, made in Japan from North American three-piece alder with a center join.
- This body has been routed, shaped, and sanded, ready to work with it.
- Typical weight is approximately 4 lbs 10 oz and comes routed for the traditional 2 Tele single-coil routes, control cavity, jack socket, and 6 bridge through-body-string holes.
- Pre-drilled for 4 neck mounting screws. 2 3/16″ (56mm) neck pocket. Thickness: 48 mm.
- Drilled for vintage spec bridge 2 1/8” and 3/8″ (9.5mm) flush fit ferrules. 3 earth holes, a bridge, and two pickups.
There are no reviews yet.