Hosco replacement Stratocaster body, made in Japan from North American three-piece alder with a center join.
- Hosco replacement Stratocaster body, made in Japan from North American three-piece alder with a centre join.
- This body has been routed and shaped but has not received the final sanding.
- Typical weight is around 4.38 pounds and comes routed for the traditional 3 single coils, control cavity, jack socket and bridge.
- Pre-drilled for 4 neck mounting screws and 6 hole vintage tremolo bridge with a spacing of 56mm centre to centre of the two outer holes.
- Neck pocket measurements:
- Width: 56.3mm
- Length: 76mm
- Depth: 17mm.