- Dozuki Extra Fine: Dozuki wide type can cut materials up to 60mm thick. Tatebiki Noko Dozuki Style can make both crosscuts and rip cuts.
- Replaceable blade: By changing the blade, you will have the cutting quality of a brand new saw. The item number of the spare blade is marked on the lower right side.
- Use: For precision woodworking, bamboo crafts, DIY, carpentry work, making furniture, and musical instruments.General timber, Laminated wood, Bamboo material, Plywood, MDF panel, Particleboard (OSB), and Formica laminate. Impulse Hardening: The surface of the blade is super hard but inside is flexible. They are strong against friction and they last longer.
- Luthiers, carpenters, restoration workers, and boat builders will find this feature particularly useful. The handle is wrapped with rubber for a secure grip.
- Blade Length: 180mm/7.1 inches. Teeth Pitch: 1.0mm TPI: 25.4. Cutting Width: 0.46 mm. Blade Thickness: 0.3mm. Special surface treatment in order to avoid rust. Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear. Replaceable blades. Designed to fit into a toolbox or work bag. Made in Japan.