- For cutting hardwood, plastic, wood crafts, carpentry work, DIY, making furniture, sculpturing, and musical instruments.
- Rip-cut saws can be used to make crosscuts. The teeth are for tough work, so you can cut hard materials such as decking material and plastic. They have a long metal spline that firmly attaches a blade onto the handle.
- Luthiers, carpenters, restoration workers, and boat builders will find this feature particularly useful. The handle is wrapped with rubber for a secure grip.
- Blade Length: 180mm/7.1 inches. Teeth Pitch: 1.5mm Cutting Width: 0.52 mm. Blade Thickness: 0.3mm. Special surface treatment in order to avoid rust.
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear. The tilted handle allows access to awkward places. Replaceable blades. Designed to fit into a toolbox or work bag. Made in Japan.
There are no reviews yet.