- Use: This saw is used to cut sheets to place incrustations in the wood.
- Total length: 365 mm.
- Blade length: 130 mm.
- Handle length: 130 mm.
- Blade thickness: 0.60 mm.
- TPI: 14 teeth per inch.
- Made in Japan.
Kakuri Fine Cut Saw Rough Cut – 210mm 505-210
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stockCompare
- Kakuri has been manufacturing carpentry tools in Sanjo, Japan for over 60 years, using the latest technological advances to produce the best carpentry tools.
- The blades are made of high carbon Japanese steel.
- The handle is made of Japanese red oak with an oil finish. It has a mechanism for extracting and changing the blade while providing durable support of the steel blade.
- To change the blades, simply lift the locking mechanism, slide the blade in, close the mechanism, and you are ready to start the project.
- The KAKURI fine-cut saw series has been designed to allow the greatest versatility of its tools and uses.
- Each blade and handle of the series is completely interchangeable to allow the luthier the possibility of personalizing the whole range of saws to adapt to each specific purpose.
- Each blade in this series is made to the highest quality using only Japanese or Swedish steel.
- These metals are much appreciated and used by professionals around the world.
- Some of the fine teeth are made manually, giving you the precision and ease of cutting every pull of the saw.
- The handle mechanism to hold the blade has an ergonomic design to improve grip and cutting action.
- This kind of closure is offered through a range of Kakuri products, ensuring that your blade is always straight and safe.