- Use: This saw offers a clean and fast cut for cross cuts, joints, cuts and general cutting for all types of wood.
- Total length: 497 mm.
- Length of the blade: 250 mm.
- Handle length: 210 mm.
- Blade thickness: 0.60 mm.
- TPI: 20 units per inch (teeth per inch).
- Made in Japan
Kakuri Fine Cut Saw Semi Fine Cut – 250mm 503-250
Out of stock
Out of stock
Add to My ProjectsRemove from My Projects
Add to My Projects
- Kakuri has been manufacturing carpentry tools in Sanjo, Japan for over 60 years, using the latest technological advances to produce the best carpentry tools.
- The blades are made of high carbon Japanese steel.
- The handle is made of Japanese red oak with an oil finish. It has a mechanism for extracting and changing the blade, while providing a durable support of the steel blade.
- To change the blades, simply lift the locking mechanism, slide the blade in, close the mechanism, and you are ready to start the project.
- The KAKURI fine-cut saw series has been designed to allow the greatest versatility of its tools and uses.
- Each blade and handle of the series is completely interchangeable to allow the luthier the possibility of personalizing the whole range of saws to adapt to each specific purpose.
- Each blade in this series is made to the highest quality using only Japanese or Swedish steel.
- These metals are much appreciated and used by professionals around the world.
Some of the fine teeth are made manually, giving you the precision and ease of cutting every pull of the saw.
- The handle mechanism to hold the blade has an ergonomic design to improve grip and cutting action.
- This kind of closure is offered through a range of Kakuri products, ensuring that your blade is always straight and safe.