‘- Speedy clamp with cam lever.
– Klemmsia clamp small, 4 1/4″ depth, 8″ span.
- German made Klemmsia clamps are still considered the best cam clamp made.
- These versatile clamps are used for clamping: the bridge to the top, the braces to the top and back, the fingerboard to the neck blank, and the top and back to the sides.
- These convenient clamps have hundreds of uses in the shop. Made of very light but very rigid hornbeam, they can exert a force of 330 lbs. when the cam is fully pulled.
- The bar is zinc-plated spring steel to prevent rust and ensure smooth sliding. Each jaw has a cork pad attached to prevent marring.
- Speedy clamp with cam lever.
- Pressure can be regulated smoothly.
- No pressure marks.
- Cork pads prevent slipping.
- Tremendous stability – made of white beech with high-polished galvanised steel rods.
- Low intrinsic weight.