- The new S-Locks
- Never risk your guitar falling off its strap again.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Made of near-indestructible materials.
- Easy clip-on the system makes changing straps an easy task.
- Satin chrome finished.
New Schaller Straplocks S-locks Chrome 14010301
Out of stock
Out of stock
Schaller proudly presents: The new S-Locks
- S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent.
- They feature one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling, an elegant Lock-Wheel and all former hiccups have been tackled!
- New and unique solid one-piece strap button
in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3 mm).
- Extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness.
- New designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent
precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish.
- New designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
- New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free
by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently. You will never lose your wheel again!
- S-Locks are fully compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks!
- Model: Metal
- Finish: Polished
- Surface: Chrome
- Packed in Pairs
BlackChrome, Chrome, Gold, Nickel, Rutheniun, SatinChrome, satinPearl, VintageCopper