- This precision router base is the best way to hold a Dremel for freehand routing, inlaying, widening fret slots, and more.
- Made of brass, aluminum, and machined steel, it features precision cutting depth adjustment with large thumbwheels to eliminate guesswork.
- Tall twin handles give you excellent control for freehand routing, and you get a good view of your work, there’s even a built-in nozzle for attaching a mini air pump to continuously blow away the dust—you’ll rout inlay cavities more precisely, for a better fit requiring less filler.
- Excellent control, easy installation, accurate freehand routing.
- Works with the following tools: Dremel 4000, Dremel 400XPR, Dremel Professional, Dremel MultiPro, Black & Decker Wizard, Black & Decker RTX.