- Coated Series Classical Guitar Strings Hard Tension.
- Gauge: .0285, .0327, .0410, .030, .036, .044
- Premium Classical Guitar Strings Hard Tension.
- COATED series Pitbull Classical Guitar strings are produced by using the highest technology in the world by considering timbre, tension, comfort, durability, and musical requirements.
- By combining the highest quality carefully selected materials, as a result of long R&D processes, the COATED series is the choice of professionals who need durable wires.
- While producing COATED series, timbre passed the highest degree of tension, intonation, comfort and endurance tests.
- In addition, thanks to the vacuum and 3-layer laminated package, it reaches new and fresh strings when the package is opened, based on the longest time even in the worst conditions.
Premium Classical Guitar Strings 0285-044 – Pitbull Strings Coated Series – Hard Tension – CCG-HT
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stockCompare
“Pitbull Strings is a state-backed boutique instrument strings manufacturing company. It is the only registered trademark of guitar and bass strings in Turkey. The steps of all the products are designed and controlled with great precision. It is important to note that while producing our strings, we meet the expectations of the performers in the best way to produce appropriate tunes and the longest possible usage of strings while addressing different musical styles. All the materials used in our products are the best quality combinations that are compatible with each other. All the strings were produced through a long R&D process and packaged with “Anti Rust Fresh Package System”.
As Pitbull Strings applies the MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packing) method to packs, the life of the strings is 10 times higher than others. Since they are packed with MAP, they don’t have contact with air, humidity, and oxygen, so they are not corroded. When you take your strings out of the package, you will meet fresh strings from the factory. PITBULL Strings is using the Anti-Rust Fresh Package to ensure that our product is not affected by all harsh environments during shipment like dirty and damp environment in maritime transport, customs, warehouses, etc.
A different winding style is used at the end of the bass guitar strings in order to hold on to the tuners as a pitbull chin to prevent slipping.
The nano-coating on the strings is developed by Turkish scientists as a result of the intensive R&D process. The coating makes the string resistant to corrosion but does not affect the natural sound. The coating also increases the life-time of the strings up to 3-5 times without changing the tone and feeling.
Most string manufacturers prefer nickel-plated coils instead of nickel alloy coils as they are low cost. But over time, nickel-plated coating peels off. To prevent this, Pitbull Strings uses nickel alloy winding in bass guitar strings. Both, the warm sound of the nickel and the sharpness of the steel come together to form the pitbull’s superb growl. In addition, resistance to corrosion is increased.
IT WILL OBEY YOU LIKE A PITBULL!