- Tremolo locking nuts complete with mounting screws from top and underneath and nut caps
- Matching locking nuts for our Schaller tremolos.
- The strings sit just as firmly, but there are no sharp edges that could potentially cause string breakage.
- Suitable for all common string gauges.
- Essentially, special studs are used to attach the tremolo, together with their own inserts. These have a fine thread. For special applications, we also supply studs with threads which can be screwed directly into the wooden body (i.e. without inserts).