- These switches substantially broaden the range of possible sounds on electric guitars.
- They allow coil combinations on the pickups which are impossible to create using conventional standard switches.
- Installation is simple – neither woodwork nor drill holes are required on the backplate.
- Simply remove the wires from the old switch by heating the connections with a soldering iron, then remove the switch and replace it with the Megaswitch.
- Solder the wires according to the diagram.
- Possible Applications:
- Type: S+T
- Position: 3
- Connections: 8