- Japanese Saw Rasp – Made in Japan
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades
Shinto Saw Rasp – New Packaging – E1201
- Japanese Saw Rasp – Made in Japan.
- Made of 10 riveted double sides saw blades non-clogging design
- double-sided – Fine (25 teeth per inch) and an extra-fine side(45 teeth per inch approx) designed to remove wood on the push stroke, 9” (220mm) blade length and 13 ½”(340mm) Overall length with wooden handle.
- This 9″ Japanese Saw Rasp works great at rapidly remove wood stock and is suitable for the guitar neck and body shaping from start to finish.
- One side is coarse for rapid wood removal and a fine side for the finishing cuts, the unique saw blade design eliminates clogging and will save you a lot of time.