- WD®’s unique one-rod double action truss rod, lightweight, featuring a slim profile which allows installation in the slimmest of neck 20 in. long
- Allen head adjuster.
- Allen wrench not included with truss rod.
- Width of rod at ends = .235 inches
- Depth of rod at ends = .36 inches
- Allen Wrench size for adjustment = 4mm
- Installation tips:
Install the rod assembly with a flat bar up, against the fingerboard. Requires a straight slot, unlike conventional single tension compression rods that normally
require an arced slot. The slot should be cut to a depth that situates the assembly to sit slightly below the top of the neck. 010 to .015″ should work well. Be sure that the rods are straight, with no tension applied before installing. I usually wrap the rod loosely with Teflon plumber’s tape to prevent any glue from getting on it when installing the fingerboard. I do not use any “stops”.
This allows the rod to be removed if breakage or other problems should
After final assembly and adjusting, be sure there is slight
tension applied to keep the rod from moving in the slot.