- Use this Fret Slotting Miter Box to accurately cut fret slots with a fretting handsaw
- The ball-bearing guides make sawing easier and faster; they hold your fret saw perpendicular to the fingerboard and can be adjusted to match the blade precisely
- You can quickly slot any board up to 3″ (76.2mm) wide, with an adjustable depth of cut for any fret wire
- You always have an unobstructed view of your work.
- Made of rugged aluminum and 12″ (304.8mm) long, this miter box has convenient mounting holes for firm attachment to your workbench, the mounting screws and spanners are included