- Use this Fret Slotting Miter Box to accurately cut fret slots with a fretting handsaw
- The ball-bearing guides make sawing easier and faster; they hold your fret saw perpendicular to the fingerboard and can be adjusted to match the blade precisely
- You can quickly slot any board up to 3″ (76.2mm) wide, with an adjustable depth of cut for any fret wire
- You always have an unobstructed view of your work.
- Made of rugged aluminum and 12″ (304.8mm) long, this miter box has convenient mounting holes for firm attachment to your workbench, the mounting screws and spanners are included
There are no reviews yet.