- Easy way to make your radius on fretboards.
- This aluminum/acrylic jig will slide easily through the wood jig (not included) and will shape your fretboards almost to perfection (you still need to sand a little with a radius block after this operation).
- Radius jig: 12″
- This one to fit Makita RT0700C
- Two bearing wheels added on the side parts that sit and slide on the top of the radiused spares, which also suffered some changes.
- The pin on the side parts used to go all the way through the radiused spares rip and cause some friction, so the pin is now smaller and the rip disappeared leaving only the required space to keep everything on track and smooth.
There are no reviews yet.