- The Razorsaw Double Edge Ryoba Saw by Gyokucho® is an all-purpose performer that has two sets of teeth—one for ripping and one for crosscutting, like most Japanese saws, it cuts on the pull stroke, putting the blade in tension for an exceptionally fine, straight cut since the kerf is narrow, very little energy is required.
- Ryobas are often described by blade length (in millimeters), because this usually indicates the saw’s main uses, in general, shorter saws have finer teeth, enabling you to do more exacting work, a unique feature of the Gyokucho Ryoba Saws is the handle, which can be tilted in relation to the blade, this allows access into areas otherwise awkward or impossible to reach.
- Luthiers, carpenters, restoration workers, and boat builders will find this feature particularly useful, the handle is wrapped with rubber for a secure grip.
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear tilted handle allows access to awkward places, replaceable blades, designed to fit into a toolbox or work bag, use to cut solid wood, plywood, veneered wood, engineered wood, and more.
- Specifications: Blade length: 7-inch. Overall length: 15-inch. Teeth per inch: Crosscut 19TPI and Rip 9TPI. Made in Japan.